Oceantools C7 Subsea Camera
Compact camera with LED light ring
- 800TVL CVBS or IP interface
- Integral LED light ring with intensity control
- Separate Sapphire windows eliminate reflected light
- 6000m standard depth rating
The C7 range of multipurpose subsea observation cameras have an integral high intensity controllable light ring to illuminate the underwater environment, and a Wide Dynamic Range to provide clear video footage.
- C7-10 : 800 TVL resolution SD composite video output
- C7-30 : Full HD MPEG and MJPEG IP streaming camera
The integral light ring has 12 LEDs that can provide light output of up to 2,250 lumens. The intensity can be varied by analogue voltage control, power cycling or serial RS485 control. The design features separate Sapphire windows for the camera and light ring, to eliminate reflected light. The housing is manufactured from Grade 5 Titanium to operate down to 6000 metres.
See datasheet for technical information