Oceantools L5 Subsea Light
Highly versatile subsea LED lamp
- 24VDC lamps with RS232, RS485 or Analogue control
- 120VAC lamps operated using Triac control
- Wide flood and focused spot versions
- Up to 12,000 lumen output
- 4000m or 8000m depth rating
The L5 subsea lamp utilises the very latest in LED technology and optics to give unrivalled performance and a market leading efficiency of more than 220 lumens per Watt, resulting in an output of up to 12,000 lumens. The lamps are available in two depth ratings – 4000m aluminium housing or 8000m titanium housing – with provision for a mounting bracket or clamp.
The field serviceable L5 lamps are powered by 24VDC and available in both flood and spot versions, supporting a range serial or analogue control options. 120VAC models of L5-AC flood lamp operate from leading and trailing edge Triac dimmer cards.
See datasheet for technical information