Oceantools C3 Subsea Camera
The C-3 range of ultra compact subsea cameras offer high quality video in low light level conditions, with low power consumption and depth ratings to 8000 m.
- 800 TVL CVBS, HD-SDI or IP interface
- Low-light sensitivity
- Wide angle of view
- Depth ratings down to 8000m
The C3 range of ultra-compact subsea tooling cameras offer high quality video in low light level conditions, with low power consumption. The cost-effective cameras have been designed to be as rugged and durable as possible, to suit a wide range of underwater applications including as a main or rear facing ROV camera, ROV tooling and manipulator camera or diver held camera.
- C3-10 : 800 TVL resolution SD composite video output
- C3-20 : HD-SDI interface for HD video output
- C3-30 : Full HD MPEG and MJPEG IP streaming camera
The cameras are available in 30mm diameter titanium housings with a sapphire glass window and a standard depth rating of 8000m, or a 6000m-rated wide angle (WA) variant with a domed viewport and protective shroud.
See datasheet for technical information