Intervention tooling control systems
Based on standardised subsea control building blocks, Innova have delivered a number of electro-hydraulic control systems for subsea intervention tooling applications. Our continously expanding family of networked control modules and the LINK family of fibre optic communication products, combined with in-hous electronics, mechanical and hydraulic design expertise, enable us to provide customised solutions for any subsea control application – quickly and cost effectively.
Reference applications include a number of leading subsea equipment suppliers and operators, such as
– Rovcon pull-in & connection system for FMC
– CAT Connector Actuator Tool for FMC
– RTS III Remote Tie-in System, Aker Solutions
– 250kNm and 650kNm Torque Tool, Subsea7
– RTWT and CRU control systems for EPRS, Technip
– Clamp Connection Tool, Subsea7
Innova provide everything from control electronics for “DIY”-subsea control projects, to complete turnkey solutions for control of complex subsea hydraulic and electric tooling systems.
Read more about our subsea controller productsand fibre-optic mulitplexer systems.