HCLD ROV Test Tool
The HCLD ROV test tool is designed to test the Hydro Carbon Leak Detector sensor on permanent subsea structure down to 400 m depth.
The HCLD ROV test tool is designed to test the HCLD (Hydro Carbon Leak Detector) sensor on permanent subsea structure down to 400 m depth. Tool is operated by a working class ROV.
The main components are a valve panel and a lance pointer, together with a gas bottle. The default gas bottle is a a 50 L, 300 bar bottle filled with N2, but the system also support other volumes and gas types. The bottle and valve panel are mounted on the ROV.
The system contains an Apex SD4 regulator, pressure relief, an ROV operated 3/4 ” ball valve, a HD and LP manometer and a surface operated needle valve. The preset flow is regulated through the surface operated needle valve (0 to 5 l/s).
Can be delivered with hydraulic operated valves according to the customer’s needs. A set with two bottles and regulators can be provided if flowrate
needs to be increased.
- Mounted on the ROV
- Lance pointer w/ diffuser – made in plastic to prevent damage on subsea structure, customer defined length (default 2 m)
- Easy gas stream regulation through a surface operated needle valve, preset flow o to 5 l/s
- Manageable for 1 solo working class ROV
- Bottles can be delivered with different volumes and gas types, from industrial 50 L N2 bottles, to smaller O2 diver bottles.
- Default delivery: 50 L, 300 bar bottle filled with N2.