The T50-S is a new addition to the leading SeaBat product range engineered from the ground up to evolve with your business.
- Tracker – powerful tool for automated control
- Selectable Beam Density – you define what you need to get the job done. Minimize data storage rates to only what you require.
- Multi-Detect – Multiple detections for enhanced detail over complex features and water column targets.
Combined with a Subsea Sonar Processor (SSP), the T50-S produces unprecedented clean data, providing faster
operational surveys and reduced processing time in a fully integrated sonar processing and data storage unit housed
in a subsea pressure vessel.
The SSP provides internal data storage for self-contained survey solution and interfacing via standard Ethernet to
reduce integration time.
• Tracker – powerful tool for automated control
• Selectable Beam Density – you define what you need to get the job done. Minimize data storage rates to
only what you require.
• Multi-Detect – Multiple detections for enhanced detail over complex features and water column targets.
• 2* receivers – EM7218-1 or EM7219-1
• 2* projectors – default is 400kHz 6000m depth rated projectors but several options are available
• Integrated Dual Head Subsea Sonar Processor (SSP+) housed in a 6000m titanium pressure housing
• 36-54VDC input
• Cable sets
T-SERIES SUBSEA INTEGRATED DUAL HEAD ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE
Sonar operating frequency 400kHz 200kHz
Across-track receiver beam width
(nominal values1) 0.5° (T50)/1°(T20) 1° (T50)/2° (T20)
Along -track trasmit beam width
(nominal values1) 1° 2°
Number of beams Min 10, Max 512
Swath coverage (up to) Up to 160°/230° (Equi-distant/Equi-Angle)
Typical depth (CW)2 0.5-150 meters 300 meters
Max depth (CW)3 225 meters 400 meters
Typical depth (FM)2 0.5-180m 450 metres
Max depth (FM)3 300m 575 meters
Ping rate (depth dependent) Up to 50 pings/s Up to 50 pings/s
Pulse length 30-300µs (CW) 300µs – 20ms (X-Range)
Depth resolution 6mm 6mm
Depth rating 6000m 6000m