Webtool RCV75HD – Wire Rope Cutter
ROV deployed wire rope cutter with integrated intensifier. Cuts up to 3” steel wire rope.
Send a product request
The RCV75HD is a heavy duty wire rope cutter designed for subsea deployment in severe working conditions. Its light weight and reliability make it a standard piece of tooling in many ROV fleets.
Features and Benefits of the RCV75HD – Wire Rope Cutter
Lightweight aluminium and stainless steel construction. Hydraulically operated anvil makes the tool easy to operate and removes the need for diver intervention. Robust and durable. Genuine Webtool™ blades and anvils give optimum cutting performance and ensure that maintenance is kept to a minimum. Integrated interlock – The blade cannot activate until the anvil is fully closed, preventing accidental operation in low visibility environments. Integrated minibooster intensifier – The RCV75HD requires a low pressure hydraulic supply to operate. Integrated relief valve improves reliability and prevents accidental over-pressurisation of the cylinder. Serviceability and Support – Spare parts including blades, anvils and seals kits are available. Contact us for technical questions and support.
Technical Details of the RCV75HD – Wire Rope Cutter
– Capable of cutting EIPS (1960 N/mm²) wire rope up to 76.2mm (3″) diameter. See “Cutters VS Grade” document for more details.
– Hydraulic Supply – 210 bar input pressure. Flow rate 4 l/min to 14 l/min.
– Compatible with ISO32 hydraulic oil, for details of compatibility with other fluids please contact us.
– Cutters can be supplied flushed to NAS 6 cleanliness (contact us for details)
– 7/16” JIC male adaptors (stainless steel) fitted as standard.
– 4 hydraulic ports (blade up, blade down, anvil open, anvil closed)
– Weight in air – 43kg
– Weight in water – 30.5kg