Vortex 4” Dredge ‘Standard’
The most powerful 4-inch ROV and diver dredge in the world, the VORTEX has removal rate performance more
commonly seen in 6-inch dredge
Send a product request
Vortex dredge solutions offer the highest suction on the market at 97kpa (28 in/hg) With years of experience servicing the oil and gas industry, we have developed robust and efficient ROV dredging and tooling solutions for a range of clients worldwide.
The PATENTED Vortex venturi is designed, manufactured and tested in New Zealand and shipped globally.
• A completely modular system with many installation options for a variety of ROV’s.
• A very comprehensive list of components and spares in one kit dramatically lessens
mobilisation time and cost.
• True 4-inch performance with minimum 99 mm internal diameter over entire Venturi dramatically reduces blockages.
• Able to operate on lower hydraulic flow supplies than many competitors.
• Removal rates* based on actual material moved during testing using Magnetite black iron sand and rocks weighing 2.375 kg per litre
* 40 to 50 ton / hr – using 38 lpm (10 gpm) and 206 bar (3000 psi)
* 17 to 22 cubic meter / hr – using 38 lpm (10 gpm) and 206 bar (3000 psi)
* 10 to 12% solids by volume
• Hydraulic supply required = 38 lpm (10 gpm) and 206 bar (3000 psi)
• Hydraulic hoses supplied: pressure and return = 3 mtr long, 4250 psi (293 bar) rated. -8 jic female swivel ends
case drain = 3 mtr long, 1000 psi (68 bar), -6 jic female swivel ends
• Suction capabilities = 64 kpa (19 in/hg) using 38 lpm (10 gpm) and 206 bar (3000 psi)
94 kpa (25 in/hg) using appropriate hydraulic supply (call for details)
• Complete kit in box = 390 kg and 1020 mm high x 1000 mm wide x 1620 mm long
• Water pump weight in air = 45kg
• Water pump weight in fresh water = 29kg
• Suction hose diameter = 100 mm
• Actual internal dredge diameter = 99 mm
• Potential debris diameter = 98 to 99 mm
• Weight of optional aluminium pump frame = 9 kg, 600 mm high x 420 mm wide x 700 mm long