iXBlue PHINS 6000 Inertial Navigation System (INS)
The Ixsea PHINS 6000 is a subsea inertial navigation system providing position, true heading, attitude, speed and heave.
Its high accuracy inertial measurement unit is coupled with an embedded digital signal processor that runs an advanced Kalman filter.
PHINS DVL Ready is pre-assembled and pre-calibrated with a Doppler Velocity Log version making the system easy to install and ready to use for more precise navigation.
- Accurate and georeferenced position + attitude at high frequency
- All-in-one 3D positioning with heading, roll and pitch
- DVL Ready option available
- Fiber Optic Gyroscope (FOG), unique strap-down technology
- Flexible & scalable configuration for all deployment scenarios
- Immediate availability and performance for all vehicles
- Multiple aiding options (DVL, USBL, LBL, RAMSES, GPS, depth sensor)
- No spinning element hence maintenance free
- RAMSES option available (tight coupled acoustic aiding)
- Ultimate sub-metric performance using sparse array transponders and on-the-fly calibration
Position accuracy (1)
With USBL/LBL: Three times better than USBL/LBL accuracy
With DVL: 0.1% of travelled distance
No aiding for 1 min/2 min: 0.8 m/ 3.2 m
Heading accuracy: (2)(3)
With GPS: 0.01 deg secant latitude
With DVL/USBL/LBL: 0.02 deg secant latitude
Roll and Pitch accuracy: (2) 0.01 deg
Heave accuracy: 5 cm or 5% (whichever is greater)