Fluke Logger 1748
The Fluke Logger 1748 is a great tool for logging power quality including noise and power outages in situations where the AC power is suspected to be noisy.
The Fluke Logger 1748 is a great tool for logging power quality including noise and power outages in situations where the AC power is suspected to be noisy, for example when using a generator or long cables from source. The unit operates on AC and internal battery when AC is lost. The data can be collected over USB or Ethernet using a simple to use software that will generate professionally looking reports for end-client.
Compact and rugged, the Fluke Logger 1748 is designed specifically for technicians and engineers who need the flexibility to troubleshoot, quantify energy usage and analyze power distribution systems. Fully compliant with international power quality standards such as IEC 61000-4-30 and capable of simultaneously logging up to 500 parameters while also capturing events, the Fluke Logger 1748 helps uncover intermittent and hard-to-find power quality issues more easily than ever. The included Energy Analyze plus software quickly assess the quality of the power at the service entrance, substation, or at the load, according to national and international standards like EN 50160 and IEEE 519.
An optimized user interface, flexible current probes and intelligent measurement verification function that allows you to digitally verify and correct connections makes setup easier and reduces measurement uncertainty. Minimize your time in potentially hazardous environments and reduce the hassle of suiting up in PPE by using a wireless connection to view data directly in the field.
- Voltage range
- 100 V to 500 V using safety plug input when powering from the measurement circuit
- 100 V to 240 V MA-C8 and using standard power cord (IEC 60320 C7)
- Power consumption: Maximum 50 VA (max. 15 VA when powered using MA-C8 adapter
- Efficiency: at least 68.2% (in accordance with energy efficiency regulations
- Maximum no-load consumption: < 0.3 W only when powered using IEC 60320 input
- Mains power frequency: 50/60 Hz +- 15%
- Battery: Li-ion 3.7 V, 9.2 Wh, customer-replaceable
- On battery runtime: Typically 4 hours
- Charging time: less than 6 hours
Other general specifications
- Dimensions: 23 cm x 18 cm x 5.4 cm
- Weight: 1kg
- Tamper protection: Accept securing cables (max diam 6mm)