Options Vigra Video Overlay
Realtime overlay of text and graphics on top of live video pictures
Send a product request
Options Video Graphics
- Video + graphics mixing is not linked to the VGA display, so overlay program can run in the background while the PC is used for other tasks
- User can define multiple overlay pages, and save / select pages using standard Windows file operations
- Still-picture feature with storage, reload and print operations
- Video pointer with freehand sketching
- Length measurment function with flexible calibration
- One to three video channels
- Individual overlay setup on each channel. Also a common layer which will appear on all channels simultaneously
- 1 to 3 video channels in a single overlay box.
- Composite or S-Video (Y/C) video IN and UT. Internal format-conversion possible.Also HD-SDI available on certain systems.
- Both PAL and NTSC versions (software configurable)
- Use standard PC keyboard, mouse and VGA monitor for overlay configuration.
- Interfacing to external data through serial ports, network TCP/IP sockets, or optional analog interface cards (ADLink, Advantech, National Instruments, other on request…)
- Can usually be integrated in customer PC, specific requirements on request. Usually a free PCI slot will do, but hardware compatibility problems do exists. Operating system is Windows 2000/XP.