The WCO30D is a high pressure heavy duty guide wire rope cutter designed for subsea deployment in severe working conditions. The open sided design allows for easy positioning on the wire by ROV while the blade shaped anvil increases the grade of rope that can be cut. The WCO30D was specifically designed to cut guide wire.
Features and Benefits
Corrosion resistant stainless steel body with Nitrotec coated alloy steel cylinder. Genuine Webtool™ blades and anvils give optimum cutting performance and ensure that maintenance is kept to a minimum. Open sided design and no moving anvil makes deployment simple and reduces the number of hydraulic hoses required. Compact design is ideal for operation in confined spaces or where access is limited.
– Cutting Capacity – Steel wire ropes up to Ø30mm (1.181”) with a maximum tensile strength of 1960N/mm²
– Suitable for cutting wire rope, guide wire, cables, hoses and umbilicals
– Supplied with 10k rated JIC No 4 fittings
– Approx weight in air – 15kg
– Approx weight in water – 13kg
– Swept volume cut stroke – 0.15 litres
– Swept volume return stroke – 0.1 litres
– 700 Bar maximum input pressure