ROV deployed wire rope cutter with integrated hydraulic anvil. Cuts up to 4.5” steel wire rope.
The RCV115 is a heavy duty wire rope cutter designed for subsea deployment in severe working conditions. The integrated hydraulic anvil removes the need for diver intervention and makes the tool easily deployed and operated by ROV.
Features and Benefits of the RCV115 – Wire Rope Cutter
Corrosion resistant and durable coated steel and stainless steel construction. Genuine Webtool™ blades and anvils give optimum cutting performance and ensure that maintenance is kept to a minimum. Hydraulically operated anvil makes capturing and severing of the wire rope simple. Mounting holes in the body allow for the fitting of standard handles (contact us for details) or bespoke mounting brackets. Serviceability and Support – Spare parts including blades, anvils and seals kits are available. Contact us for technical questions and support. Optional intensifier panel (HP690) is available. Contact us for details.
– Capable of cutting IPS (1770 N/mm²) wire rope up to 115mm (4.5″) diameter. See “Cutters VS Grade” document for more details.
– Hydraulic Supply – 690 bar (10,000 psi) input pressure for blade. 210 bar (3000 psi) for anvil.
– Compatible with ISO32 hydraulic oil, for details of compatibility with other fluids please contact us.
– Cutters can be supplied flushed to NAS 6 cleanliness (contact us for details)
– Swept Volume (Cut Stroke) – 2.1 litres
– Swept Volume (Return Stroke) – 0.8 litres
– 7/16″ JIC male adaptors (stainless steel, 690 bar rated) fitted as standard.
– 4 hydraulic ports (blade up, blade down, anvil open, anvil closed)
– Weight in air – 117kg
– Weight in water – 100.5kg
Product video: Webtool RCV115 cutting 90mm steel wire rope (by Innova)