Webtool HCV155 – Marine Cable Cutter
Heavy duty marine subsea cable and umbilical cutting tool for up to 155mm diameter.
The HCV155 is a heavy duty cable and umbilical cutter designed for marine subsea deployment in severe working conditions. The integrated hydraulic anvil removes the need for diver intervention and makes the tool easily deployed and operated by ROV.
Features and Benefits of the HCV155 Marine cutting tool
Corrosion resistant and durable coated steel and stainless steel construction. Genuine Webtool™ blades and anvils give optimum cutting performance and ensure that maintenance is kept to a minimum. Hydraulically operated anvil makes capturing and severing of the wire rope simple. Mounting holes in the body allow for the fitting of standard handles (contact us for details) or bespoke mounting brackets. Serviceability and Support – Spare parts including blades, anvils and seals kits are available. Contact us for technical questions and support. Integrated manifold kit is available. Contact us for details. Optional intensifier panel (HP690) is available. Contact us for details.
– Capable of cutting cables, umbilicals and flexible risers up to 155mm (6.1”) in diameter.
– Hydraulic Supply – 690 bar (10,000 psi) input pressure for blade. 210 bar (3000 psi) for anvil.
– Compatible with ISO32 hydraulic oil, for details of compatibility with other fluids please contact us.
– Cutters can be supplied flushed to NAS 6 cleanliness (contact us for details)
– Swept Volume (Cut Stroke) – 1.7 litres
– Swept Volume (Return Stroke) – 0.8 litres
– 7/16″ JIC male adaptors (stainless steel, 690 bar rated) fitted as standard.
– 4 hydraulic ports (blade up, blade down, anvil open, anvil closed)
– Weight in air – 165kg
– Weight in water – 143kg