Innova Subsea Hydraulic Power Units provide control fluids, grease and chemicals for Workover Control Systems (WOCS), Riserless and Light Well Intervention Systems (RLWI) and any other subsea application at a pressure up to 690 bar.
Innova subsea hydraulic power units provide control fluids, grease and chemicals for Workover Control Systems (WOCS), Riserless and Light Well Intervention Systems (RLWI) and any other subsea application at a pressure up to 690 bar.
Evolved and field proven trough multiple generations, the modular Innova SHPU can be configured for pumping of low viscosity or mineral based fluids and for pumping of grease for wireline applications.
Modular design with interchangeable pump modules for different media and low or high pressure pumping. Easy switch between fluid types without extensive flushing.
Contact us for more information.
• Diameter: 50 cm
• Height: 140 cm
• Weight: 300 kg
• Pressure: 100/345/690 bar
• Flow: 0,75 – 3l/min
• Duty: Continuous operation or pressure controlled
• Supply voltage: 400/440V AC or DC
• Max power: 3 kW
• Communication: Ethernet – Modbus TCP (Other protocols available on request)
• Rated depth: 3000 m
• Operation temp.: -18 to +40°C
• Application: Subsea or Topside
• ISO 13628-6 and -7 (Details available on request)
• Customer specific requirements
• Water Glycol and Low Viscosity fluids
• Mineral based fluids
• Grease – multiple wireline types