The 80kNm Gearbox is an ROV tool designed and tested to operate subsea valves with torque requirement of 80kNm.
The 80kNm Gearbox is an ROV tool designed and tested to operate subsea valves with torque requirement of 80kNm. The torque tool is providing 80kNm output torque with input torque from standard API17H Class 7 Torque Tool – Long Version. It has been optimized to ROV flyable, i.e. the submerged weight is 70kg due to buoyancy elements integrated in the design.
The gearbox is landed on to valve and uses 4 off reaction wings to ensure alignment with valve interface. The Gearbox is then rotated with torque tool to ensure alignment of output shaft with valve stem. The ROV bucket handle on top of the tool is for ROV operation and it is hinged to lay it down before inserting torque tool. The gearbox is operated by our Quattro Control System. For more information click here.
SIZE & WEIGHT
• Size: Ø400 x 1200 (1500) mm
• Size in transport box: 500 x 600 x 1600 mm
• Weight in air: 160 kg
• Weight in water: 70 kg
• Output: Equinor TR1243 80kNm valve interface
• Input: API17H Cl.7 Torque Tool – Long Nose
• ROV handling: Bucket Handle – 90o movement
• Max. output torque 80.000 Nm
• Output turns; Multiple
• Depth rating: 3000 meter
• Gear: Planetary, 1 stage
• Gear ratio: 1:3,6
• Housing material: Aluminium 6082 T6
• Shaft material: 17-4 H H1150
• Buoyancy: SF3000 – 4 elements
• Pressure compensation: Integrated
• Cl. 7 Torque Tool Standard, long nose version
• Pressure control Innova Quattro
• Laptop GUI Innova CuteOP
• Pressure Logging Innova CuteOP