Cl. 7 Torque Tool
The Class 7 Torque Tool is a hydraulic ROV operated tool with API17H interface, providing up to 34 000 Nm torque.
The Class 7 Torque Tool is a hydraulic ROV operated tool with API17H interface. The torque tool provides up to 34 000 Nm torque as required by API 17H.
The ROV operator can monitor applied torque and number of turns via the integrated LED display, which is powered by rechargeable battery. Hydraulic interface is directly through hoses or through 2 line hot stab receptacle.
The tool is handled by ROV through 2 handles and a dedicated lifting point is located above COG for horizontal lifting topside.470
- API17H 3rd ed. (2019) output interface
- LED display for torque & turns feedback
- API17F, DNVGL-RP-F112, DNV-RP-A203
Size and Weight
- Size: Ø 470x 750 mm
- Weight in air: 80kg
- Weight in water: 68kg
- Torque output: API17H 3rd ed. (2019)
- Locking: 2 off D-handles
- Lifiting: D-handle/ COG hock
- Hydraulic: 2 lines /hot stab receptacle
- Rated output torque: 34.000 Nm
- Depth Rating: 3000 meters