Sub-Atlantic Brushless DC Electric Thrusters
Sub-Atlantic’s new direct drive range of brushless DC thrusters break new ground in thrust, low weight and enhanced reliability. They are currently available in three sizes, each incorporating Sub-Atlantic’s unique StatorshieldTM technology.
Sub-Atlantics unique Statorshield™ system allows the thruster to continue running in the event of a shaft seal failure and subsequent flooding, without damage to the winding or electronic components. Integral electronic drives are oil filled and pressure compensated to 3000 metres / 10,000 feet. Three sizes are available with propeller diameters up to 246mm / 9.7” and bollard thrusts up to 100 kgf / 220 lbf.
– High Reliability, Rugged Design
– Unique StatorshieldTM Technology
– Continued Operation in the
– Event of Shaft Seal Failure
– Forward / Reverse Thrust within 5-10% Band
– Three Sizes Available
– Direct Drive Reliability (no gearbox)
– Lightweight Design
– Integral Drive Electronics
– Various Connector Options
– Various Voltage Options