Sonardyne SPRINT-Nav 500
SPRINT-Nav is an all-in-one navigation instrument for underwater (ROV, AUV, SDV) and surface vehicles (USV).
SPRINT-Nav is an all-in-one navigation instrument for underwater (ROV, AUV, SDV) and surface vehicles (USV). It combines our SPRINT INS, Syrinx DVL and high accuracy intelligent pressure sensor in a single housing that is one of the smallest combined inertial navigation instruments on the market.
SPRINT-Nav’s dual algorithm capability is unique in the market and allows for simultaneous use from one instrument, e.g. AHRS plus DVL for ROV piloting, INS plus DVL for survey operations. SPRINT-Nav is calibration free. It also supports ADCP functionality (upgrade option).
- Calibration free all-in-one navigation instrument for subsea and surface platforms
- INS, DVL, AHRS and depth
- 600 kHz and 400 kHz DVL options. Supports ADCP functionality
- Small form factor; easy to install
- 4,000 and 6,000 m options
- Four performance levels; 300, 500, 700 and new X