The Type 8026 Navigation Computer forms part of a Data Fusion Engine, a ‘one-box’ solution designed to meet the complete on-board requirements of any acoustic operation.
The Navigation Computer is a powerful, purpose-built computer that is used in conjunction with the Navigation Sensor Hub (NSH). It has been specifically designed to run Sonardyne’s family of USBL and LBL software applications.
Features include a front-mounted USB key port for when access to the rear of the unit is restricted by rack mounting or portable configurations.
– Intel® Core i7 2600 / 3.4 GHz processor
– Dual screen (VGA, DVI or HDMI)
– Shock mounted hard drives
– Front mounted USB key
– Ethernet or Serial I/F to NSH
– DVD R/RW CD-RW
– Front 2.5 inch STA drive bay
– Front internal speaker
– Only 2U high and 384mm deep