Custom Valve Packs
Innova provide a full range of subsea valve packs for all types of subsea hydraulic control applications; from large intervention tools and large capacity propulsion systems to compact control units.
Valve control and communication is provided by Innova´s PIO36 pressure tolerant controller boards, enabling full control of the valve pack over a serial or Ethernet network. The Topside software is used to control and monitor all functions of multiple valve packs, or to easily integrate the valve packs into existing control systems. All subsea valve packs are provided with transparent polycarbonate lid and LED indicators on all functions, providing easy visual diagnostics.
- Flow capacity from 2 to 200 lpm per function – Higher flow available
- Compact and low weight
- High reliability direct control valves as standard (others available on request)
- Proportional or on/off solenoid spool valves (other valve types available on request)
- Proportional pressure reducing valves option
- Pressure sensors in P and T bores
- Easy integration of digital and analogue sensors, such as pressure, temperature and flow sensors, level indicators, read switches etc.
- High resolution analogue inputs
- 3000 m depth rating
General Technical Data
Material: Aluminium 6082-T6, hard anodised Polycarbonate lid
- Power and Communication:
- 24 VDC and Ethernet / RS-232 / RS-485
- Connector: Burton 5506-2008-004
- Interface for external senors:
- 4-20 mA / 24 VDC
- Digital input
- Connector: Subconn MCBH Series
Hydraulic interfaces: BSP threads
Best seller models
NG4, NG6 and Quattro
Can be delivered with standard Innova software with graphical user interface to control each valve, read sensor values, calibrate sensors and log data. Our software engineers
will also assist integration with existing control systems on request.