Valve Pack 8 Station
Subsea valve pack with up to 8 NG4 valves. Available with any combination of solenoid and proportional valves.
Valve control and communication is provided by Innova´s PIO36 pressure tolerant controller boards, enabling full control of the valve pack over an ethernet or a serial connection. The Innova Topside GUI software is used to control and monitor all functions of single or multiple valve packs, or the packs can easily integrate into an existing control system by using MODBUS over serial or ethernet. The valve pack has a transparent lid and LED indicators on all functions, providing visual indication of operation during testing and diagnostics.
- Up to 8 off 4/3-way valves
- Solenoid and/or proportional valves
- Pressure and temperature transmitters
- Connectors for external equipment
- 3000 m depth rating
Up to 8 off 4/3-way NG4 control valves.
- Design pressure: 250 bar
- Valve nominal flow: 30 lpm
- Pressure transmitters on the P and T ports
- Temperature transmitter on P port
- Innova PIO36 pressure tolerant embedded controller
- 16 x 24 V PWM or on/off function – 2A per function
- 16 x analog inputs (16 bits ADC)
- 4 x isolated digital inputs 24 VDC
- Ethernet, RS232 or RS485 communication link
- Max power consumption: 10 A @ 24 VDC
- Water alarm
- G1/2 hydraulic supply and return (G3/8 secondary)
- G3/8 hydraulic output ports
- 1 x Glenair SuperG55 – 5506-2008 connector for power
- 4 x MCBH type connectors for external equipment
- Possible to add additional connectors for external equipment
- Hard anodized aluminium housing
- Polycarbonate lid
- Weight in air: 30 kg – In water: 18 kg
- Length x Width x Height: 400 x 245 x 156 mm (excl. connectors)
- External compensation
Can be delivered with standard Innova software with graphical user interface to control each valve, read sensor values, calibrate sensors and log data. Our software engineers will also assist integration with existing control systems on request.