The Innova Pressens is a five port pressure sensor, a simple way of expanding or upgrading systems requring more functions and more sensors. The Pressens pressure sensor bottle offers five extra pressure sensors in the smallest possible volume, and with the simplest possible electrical interface.
The Pressens pressure sensor bottle offers 5 extra pressure sensors in the smallest possible volume, and with the simplest possible electrical interface.
The sensor bottle is pressure compensated with its own integrated compensator membrane, and the 5 pressure sensors will mesure relative to ambient pressure. The pressure sensors can mesure water or oil pressures, and can be used in a variety of applications, including monitoring of hydraulic functions, water pumps and load on cylinders.
All hydraulic connections and the electrical connectors are placed in one end. Each pressure sensor is available through a 1/4”NPT port and the eletrical signals on a Burton 5507-1508.
- Pin 1: +24 VDC (1-5v or 4-20mA)
- Pin 2: 0VDC (1-5v or 4-20mA)
- Pin 3: Output 1 (1-5v or 4-20mA)
- Pin 4: Output 2 (1-5v or 4-20mA)
- Pin 5: Output 3 (1-5v or 4-20mA)
- Pin 6 Output 4 (1-5v or 4-20mA)
- Pin 7: Output 5 (1-5v or 4-20mA)
- Pin 8: NC (1-5v or 4-20mA)
- Connector: Burton 5507-1508
- Accuracy: < +- 1% of full scaled (cobined line activity, hysteresis and repeatability
- Pressure range of sensors: 0-7, 17, 35, 70, 175, 350, 700bar
- Pressure overload: 2x rated pressure
- Burst pressure: 5x or 20000 psi whichever is less
- Material: POM / AISI 316
- Size: ∅128 x 110mm + connectors and fittings
- Weight: approx. 4kg in air
- Depth rating: >5000m (pressure compensated)
Please contact us to obtain a datasheet.