Nexum Compact Compensators
The compensators are designed with low friction in mind, which result in fast response when the pump makes rapid flow cycling.
Nexum compact compensators are robust and reliable, which makes them well suited for the subsea market. The compensators are available with a
light, medium or heavy set of springs. The compensators are designed with low friction in mind, which result in fast response when the pump makes
rapid flow cycling.
The compensators’ fast response to changes in hydraulic flow protects the hydraulic pump from cavitation and will increase pump lifetime.
Nexum compensators can be used with most standard fluids.
The compensators are designed with multiple springs that are located inside of the rubber bellow. The rubber bellow are robust and made from thick reinforced rubber.
The design allows for a significantly smaller compensator compared to competitor products.
- Low friction
- Compatible with most standard fluids
- Can be configured with different internal pressures
- Optional level monitoring, relief valve and tilt bracket
- Very robust, designed to withstand wear and tear
- 0.1 l, 4 l, 15 l and 30 l effective volume versions
- Aluminium and rubber materials