OceanTools L5 Subsea Light Highly versatile subsea LED lamp
24 VDC or 120 VAC flood and spot lamps with up to 12,000 lumen output, supporting a range of control options.
The OceanTools L5 subsea lamp utilizes the very latest in LED technology and optics to give unrivalled performance and generate a market leading efficiency of more than 220 lumens per Watt, resulting in an output of up to 12,000 lumens.
L5 lamps are available in both flood and spot versions, and form part of a range of subsea lamps designed by OceanTools based on client requirements. The lamp housings are available in two depth ratings – 4000 m aluminium and 8000 m titanium – with provision for a mounting bracket or clamp.
Key Product Features
- 24 VDC lamps with flicker-free RS232, RS485 or Analogue control options
- 120 VAC lamps operate from leading and trailing edge Triac dimmer cards
- Field serviceable including in-field replacement of LED board
- 24 LED flood or focused 12 LED spot versions (24 VDC only)
- Multiple colour temperature options
- Operating life > 50,000 hours
- Provision for mounting bracket or clamp
Key Product Benefits
- Low lifetime cost of ownership
- Highly versatile and multi-functional
- Ease of system integration