OceanTools L5 DyeLighter® Subsea leak detection LED lamp
The L5 DyeLighter is a DC powered blacklight replacement flood lamp for subsea leak detection with up to 5 000 lumen output, supporting a range of control options.
The OceanTools L5 DyeLighter subsea leak detection lamps utilise the latest in LED technology to give unrivalled performance to generate an output of up to 5,000 lumens at 520-530 nm (green) for Rhodamine dyes, 470-480 nm (blue) for Fluorescein dyes, or 360-370 nm for Ultraviolet illumination.
The lamps are designed to be used with a C3-40 dye detection camera, which contains special filters to remove background light to aid detection of the dye. Lamp housings are available in two depth ratings – 4000 m aluminium and 8000 m titanium – with provision for a mounting bracket or clamp.
Key Product Features
- Rhodamine, Fluorescein or Ultraviolet dye illumination
- Flicker free control options including RS232, RS485 and Analogue
- Field serviceable including in-field replacement of LED board
- 24 LED flood configuration
- Operating life > 50,000 hours
- Provision for mounting bracket or clamp
Key Product Benefits
- Low lifetime cost of ownership
- Highly versatile and multi-functional
- Ease of system integration